gevis – the industry solution with
- Complete recording of existing contracts and industry-specific requirements
- Disbursement for different contract categories, account balance posting for expiring agreements or special services for postings in financial accounting
- interfaces to various systems, e.g. bank systems for comparison with the postings in gevis financial accounting
In addition to operating convenience and the well-structured interfaces, the data security and data consistency is what sold us on gevis. We can completely rely on this system.
Josef F. Terfrüchte, General Manager
Genossenschaft Kölner Friedhofsgärtner eG
A payment form code may now be defined for each category of legacy agreements (facility, legacy agreement category). Thus different groups of contracts may be disbursed with corresponding filters such as, for example, mortician agreements, nursing agreements, etc.
Sorting without a gardener number can be selected in order to make it possible to inspect the cemetery without a gardener (mobile grave monitoring, grave row monitoring) when it comes to grave monitoring.
Grave Monitoring Organization/Statistics
How many graves are checked at the cemetery in a given period (e.g. current year) can be determined when it comes to planning grave monitoring.
Requesting individual services via the portal: The gevis interface to w.shop now handles requests for individual or special services by the gardener. In this case a legacy order batch is generated along with entry of a corresponding comment. The comment is stored on the legacy order batch line as a remark and is transferred to the legacy contract service upon booking.
- Legacy administrator evaluations
- Cash valuation
- Document management system
- Cemetery administration
- Grave monitoring
- Internet link for the cemetery gardeners
- Contract management
- Payment transactions
- Calculation of interest