Food wholesaling and fresh produce
gevis – the industry solution with
- optimum coverage of all of the requirements placed by traders on an innovative ERP system
- all administrative and financially relevant processes in one system
- easy links to the data systems and archives of centralized purchasing/centralized adjusters
- improved work operations through the use of EDI, digital accounting, media databases, logistics
Our objective was to implement a solution which we could use to access the product master data of MARKANT Group and to map the entire purchasing process electronically. As we´d had positive experiences with NAVISION in the past, we were looking for a service provider whose program was based on this software.
Joachim Klass, General Manager
K+K Klaas & Kock B.V. & Co. KG
From quotation entry to set-based order entry, all the way through to availability of customer and product information – everything demanded of professional sales representatives is covered by the sales information system.
Customer Relations as a Strategy
Flexible segmenting and classification of customers, prospective customers and contact data provide for comprehensive knowledge about commercial partners as well as the ability to address the target group.
Qualified Quotation and Order Processing
Quotation and order processing represent the core processes when it comes to trade. The functions available in gevis provide a solid and well-developed basis to this end. The flexible options for designing the masks and business operations, all the way up to user level, make it possible to effectively adapt the gevis system to accommodate constantly changing market conditions.
- Sales campaign management
- Purchase order categories
- Batch management/MHD management
- Scheduling lists
- FiFo principle
- Intrastat reporting
- Warehouse management system
- Surcharge for smaller quantities
- Bonus in kind
- Order sets
- Price categories
- Back order management
- Seasonal items
- Trip lists
- Sales statistics
- Sales agent statistics
- Goods traceability
- Payment transactions